Friday, August 19, 2005

EGA Mystery Sampler


If you are a member of EGA and you receive the NeedleArts magazine, then you probably saw the pattern for the Mystery Sampler in the June 2005 issue. I purchased some linen banding a few weeks ago but just haven't had time to get this project started. Tonight I completed Lesson 1. I used the DMC colors that the pattern calls for. Now I must wait patiently for Lesson 2 in the next issue of NeedleArts! This sampler is a fifteen-part series so it might take awhile to finish!

3 comments:

Lelia said...

good job! I'm using Anchor Floss on ivory linen banding. I finished part I, too. Shouldn't the next NeedleArts be out soon? Did you join the mystery sampler Yahoo group?

Cathy B said...

Yes, I did join the Yahoo group and I posted a photo there too. It's been fun to see everyone's varied interpretations!

Chelle said...

Very pretty Cathy! I really like the colors. Can't wait to see the next installment.

PS - The peer pressure is getting to me...I think I'm going to join the cyber version of EGA so I can keep up with you and Carol!! ;o)