Saturday, August 27, 2005

Saturdays and Flat-Fold Finishing

Happy Saturday to all! Thanks to everyone who has been reading my blog and thanks for your very kind comments. I enjoy reading your blogs too. It's fun to see what everyone is working on and the progress they are making.

One note - I may have to turn the "word verification" on too. I'm going to wait a couple more days to see if anymore weird messages come through.

Becky - Yes, the e-mail was from me. I have never done ANY finishing; I've always had my needlework framed (I have a drawerful of completed projects waiting to be framed!) I adore the finishes you posted to your blog and your website and was just looking for tips on "how-to". I didn't know if there was a book or website out there that you recommended. I can wait patiently for your posting!

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

BeckySC said...

I'll holler, Cathy....there has been a problem with "word" on my system....my new computer came with a TRIAL version of word, and it just ran out and my revisions are typed up on Word and at the moment I can't acess them to post them or e-mail them....ROFL! I am trying to decide how else to handle it. :) I really cannot see paying 249.00 for the activation key to be able to use Word. :) :)

hugs :)

Lelia said...

Becky has the coolest finishes. Honestly, she gets more accomplished every time I open her blog ; ) We need to clone her ; )

Stitch well today Cathy