Saturday, September 30, 2006

Halloween Exchange

Lookie, lookie what was in my mailbox today - from Becky! She had my name for the SBEBB Halloween Exchange.

First, this beautiful Halloween Primitive Bag. As I told Becky in my e-mail to her, I have never stitched or received anything quite like this so it is really special to me. Its also going to remain in my stitching/computer room after Halloween is over!



As if this wasn't enough, Becky also sent lots of goodies, Silkweaver fabbie, some beautiful autumn shades of floss, various ribbon, pillows for finishing, and other Halloween decorations. Thank you Becky!



My package was sent off today and has a ways to travel but should be received within the next 4 - 6 days. I hope my exchange partner likes it and I will post a photo as soon as she has it.

Hopefully you are enjoying a beautiful Autumn weekend as we are in Minnesota. The weather is perfect! Happy Stitching!

13 comments:

BeckySC said...

YAY!!! You like it :) I had the BEST time putting this exchange together for you :)

hugs to you :)

Nicki said...

It's gorgeous! Becky is so generous too - what a fantastic exchange! :)

Rachel V said...

Hooray for you and compliments to the stitcher! Such an elegantly finished bag and wonderful goodies.

Von said...

Cathy, you've been thoroughly spoiled! You'll have great fun all month with your elegant Halloween bag. :D and playing with all those other goodies!

mainely stitching said...

Oh my goodness, that is really a wonderful exchange! :)

Susimac said...

Wonderful exchange, love that bag its so gorgeous.

Anne S said...

What an awesome exchange - that bag is stunning ... and the goodies are fantastic - great exchange! :D

Sylvie said...

Becky is so generous :) What a wonderful exchange!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Aren't you a lucky girl! It's super and all the neat things you received from Becky! Wow!

Karoline said...

It's a gorgeous exchange, congratulations

Chelle said...

I was just admiring the bag earlier today on Becky's blog! It is fantastic! Nice bunch of goodies, too. Enjoy!

Lelia said...

Awesome Bag -- excellent exchange. oh Becky Bee is the sweetest peach!

Nice to hear you have a place to display your new bag [ even after Halloween is over ]

Looking forward to seeing what you sent off, too!

CindyMae said...

Wow, that is just awesome! What a wonderful gift!