Saturday, November 11, 2006

Don't Worry - I'm Still Here

It may seem as though I've fallen off the face of the earth - not true...today I was busy recording a CD (not me alone, but with the two choirs that I sing with at church). We're using the CD to raise funds for a new organ. At any rate, there were rehearsals all week and today was an exhausting day. I'm going to try to read some blogs and hopefully will post a real stitching update for you tomorrow! If you are reading this, I hope you are getting lots of stitching done!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Sounds cool - good luck with the fundraiser!

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Cathy, It's looks like you have been blessed with lots of wonderful stitched pieces from several fellow stitchers over the last month or two. It was nice to get a chance to see them all. Hope you are doing well. CJ

Anonymous said...

I bet the CD will sound wonderful! I hope you get some time to recover. :)