Thursday, June 21, 2007

4th of July Exchange

Look what I received from Goldie in the mail today - a box standup finish, the design is called Liberty Homeland Angel and its from Just Nan! It's so nicely stitched and finished. Thank you Goldie! She sent many other wonderful goodies including "Flag" from Shepherd's Bush, some fibers, a cute fat quarter of fabric, some pencils, and some red, white, and blue confetti!




My 4th of July exchange package has arrived at its destination, but it may be a few days before it's opened. I'm also still waiting to hear on the PIF gift I sent out this weekend. Thanks to everyone who helped in locating Angela for me - we've connected!

The only other news I have to share is this - I finished my first biscornu last night. How cool is that? It's being sent to a very good home. You'll have to wait a couple of days and then I will share a picture with you.

10 comments:

BeckySC said...

What a great exchange :) Goldie did a nice job :)
Enjoy :)
Can's wait to see what you have been up to :)

Sharon said...

What a gorgeous exchange! Goldie did a beautiful job!

Katrina said...

Wow it's so cute! Love how it's finished too. What a nice exchange gift.

Nicole said...

Wow! What a great Exchange! The angel is so pretty and love all the goodies you got! :)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I love that exchange :) Goldie does such beautiful work!!!!
I just sent my biscornu out yesterday....can't wait to see yours! I'm sure it is spectacular!!!

mainely stitching said...

Congratulations on finishing your biscornu. Can't wait to see it! Your 4th of July exchange is lovely!

Anonymous said...

Cathy,


I sent you a thank you e-mail on Tuesday night for the PIF. I seems like you didn't get my e-mail. Thank you so very much for the beautiful hardanger doily. It's gorgeous.

Thanks for the lovely chart and tin as well.

I'm so sorry your didn't receive my e-mail. You must think me very rude

Michelle said...

Gorgeous exchange - what a beautiful angel. Congrats on finishing your biscornu!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on finishing your biscornu! Glad to hear that you liked my exchange for you!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I love Just Nan and that design was perfect for this exchange. :)