Saturday, December 01, 2007

Two Wonderful Packages

The package in the mailbox streak continues!

Yesterday, the package from my exchange partner on the Stitching Bloggers Birthday exchange blog arrived. It couldn't have been any more timely - yesterday was my birthday - woo hoo! Anna from Poland had received my name. I received a lovely gift from her - this ornament (a design from Blue Ribbon Designs), this ceramic rooster and ceramic bowl (which would be great for collecting orts!), a pattern from Notforgotten Farm (Family Tree) and lovely doily from Poland. It is so exciting to connect with stitchers all over the world and I was very excited to receive this lovely package from Anna. Thank you Anna!


Today, a package arrived from Marie. Marie had my name for the USEBB Ornament exchange! Check out this beautiful ornament design from Nutmeg Needle. If you know Marie, then you know that her finishing is superb! I am quite certain that this little tissue holder is also Marie's work. Lots of other goodies all packaged in a holiday tin. Thank you Marie!


My ornament for the USEBB Ornament exchange is on its way and should arrive at its destination early next week. I'll share a picture once it arrives. Also sent off a Christmas package to my partner on the Birthday/Christmas blog - that one too will arrive soon and I'll share a picture with you.

Aside from that, not much else going on. We received our first major snowfall today and it looks like we probably got about 6 or 7 inches of the fluffy white stuff. It wouldn't be a Minnesota winter without it!

Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Two more wonderful gifts. The finishes are just great. Hope you had a Happy Birthday. May the packages keep on coming.

Heather said...

Beautiful gifts! I love them both, enjoy :D :D

mainely stitching said...

Snow! Yay! We are having a lot of rain today. Quak!

Love your birthday gifts and your exchange! :D And thanks for including a link over to Anna's blog - what a treat for the eyeballs!

Cheryl said...

Ive just seen this on Anna's blog! Lovely!
Love your other package too, that stocking is super!

staci said...

Gorgeous gifts!!! Happy be-lated Birthday!!!

Marie said...

First let me say "Happy Birthday" ~ hope you had a wonderful day!

Such a lovely birthday package!

Glad that you liked the exchange, and yes I stitched up the tissue holder and angel ornament. :-)

Katrina said...

I thought about you when I saw all the snow in Minnesota :-). Love the exchanges, they are both gorgeous. I collect Polish Pottery, I have lots of it.

Yuko said...

Happy belated birthday!!!
How beautiful those two exchanges!
They are so lovely and beautiful!
Stocking in really sweet!

Sharon said...

Oh, how lovely your mailbox runneth over. These are just wonderful too. Enjoy!

Andrea said...

Lovely gifts. :)

Chelle said...

So many lovely exchanges and such beautiful work!

Mindi said...

Two wonderful exchanges! I went and visited Anna's blog for the first time, she's a wonderful stitcher.

JillMN said...

Cathy, you have really received some beautiful things.Happy belated birthday! It was great stitching with you at Joans. Hope you can join us again soon.

Kathy A. said...

Belated birthday wishes. Hope you had a day full of sunshine and laughter. Your exchange and birthday gifts are lovely.

nela said...

is beautifulllll.... congratulations

Jeanne said...

You've posted so many lovely things in your last few posts - wow! My SIL in Minnesota has been sending us snow pictures. I guess it gets you in the Christmas mood at least. :) Does Nancy who made you the ort bag have a blog? I would love to know how to make those or get a pattern as I have lots of fabric and these look like fun.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow! Everything is beautifully stitched and finished!