Tuesday, June 17, 2008

ABC Exchange


A package arrived yesterday from Hazel and in it was not one, but two ABC pieces! She initially stitched La D Da's "A-Z and in between" - it's finished as a beautiful pinkeep. Hazel had also ordered a chart for me from my wishlist - Notforgotten Farms "Alphabet Pinpoke." When the chart arrived she couldn't resist stitching it for me. The pinpoke is stuffed with lavender and has the most heavenly smell to it! Hazel still sent the chart (I will enjoy stitching this as a gift for someone else I'm sure), some assorted ribbons, some fabric for finishing, and some pins for pinkeeps! A wonderful package all around.

I've got exchanges enroute -- should have more pictures for you later in the week! Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the finishing on these; LaDDa is one of my favorites-thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Great exchange! I like that LaDDa design :)

Anonymous said...

Hazel made two wonderful pieces for you!! Enjoy!!

mainely stitching said...

Fantastic exchange!!

Wendy said...

Lovely exchange from Hazel! I love both pieces.

Sharon said...

Both are quite lovely!

Natasha said...

Wow that is beautiful. I love the smell of lavender. What a great gift :)
Happy Stitching
Natasha

Mama Joan said...

I love both pieces. I just may have to stitch those myself.

Great exchange. Lucky girl.

Carol said...

Wow, that is beautiful! Congratulations!

Heather said...

How cute! I love them! Enjoy :)

Katrina said...

Very pretty! I love both pieces.

Stephanie said...

Oh I love the pinkeep, and the pinpoke is just gorgeous - wonderful stitching and finishing by Hazel, enjoy Cathy!

Marie said...

Wow, those are beautiful pieces that you received!