Monday, May 17, 2010

Summer Basket Finished

Back from Orlando -- thank you for your suggestions regarding needlework shops. As it turned out, I didn't have a speck of free time. Maybe next time I am in Orlando I will be able to check out the needlework shops!


I brought back a nasty cold and have been feeling a wee bit under the weather. Since I've been kind of "laying low" I've had more time for stitching and managed to finish Summer Basket by Blackbird Designs.




Summer Basket
Blackbird Designs
30 ct WDW Baby's Breath
GAST and WDW threads



Thanks too for the needle feedback. I think I'm going to invest in a bulk package of Bohins!

Kathy A - thank you for the beautiful scissor fob that you sent. I will get a proper thank you sent off to you in the next day or two.

Until next time - thank you for your visit.

21 comments:

Mama Joan said...

Nice job Cathy. Hope your feeling better.

Margaret said...

Congratulations on the finish, it's beautiful! I hope you're feeling better.

Kathy A. said...

Very pretty. Hope you feel better soon. And - you are welcome!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Love your finish :)
Get well soon - I'm right there with you on the cold and feeling ill...I got a head cold on Thursday, struggling with it and then this past Sunday, came down with the stomach flu. I'm still in a mess....here's to hoping we both feel better soon! And with graduations coming up to boot!

Faye said...

Get well soon Cathy~~~ Love the BBD~ Faye

Ronel said...

Hiya Cathy
I have not visited your blog for such a long time and love what you have stitched It is beautiful.
Hugs Ronel

Sharon said...

Lovely finish!

Isabelle said...

Your finish is just nice Cathy :-)
Many congratulations to you :-)

Bekca said...

Beautiful finish, hope you recover from your cold soon!

Katrina said...

Gorgeous, congrats on the finish!!!! It's so pretty.

Love Bohin needles too.

mainely stitching said...

Better now?

That's a great finish!! :D

Marie said...

Congrats on the beautiful finish. Sorry to hear that you are under the weather...now that stinks! I do hope that you had fun in Florida

Giovanna said...

Congratulations on the pretty finish!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your not feeling well. Hope it'll pass soon. Love your finished piece. It's lovely.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your not feeling well. Hope it'll pass soon. Love your finished piece. It's lovely.

Karoline said...

Summer Basket is lovely, congratulations.

I hope you've got over your cold

Deb said...

Dear Cathy...feel better, won't you? It should make you feel at least a tad better to know you've finished that gorgeous piece!! Hugs, Deb

Siobhán said...

Nice finish, Cathy! I hope you're feeling better.

Brigitte said...

Such a lovely finish. I hope you are already feeling better.

Deb said...

Such a wonderful finish Cathy. I hope that you're feeling better soon - there's nothing worse than feeling awful when the weather is getting nicer.

Lelia said...

feel better soon .... awesome stitching !!!