Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My Current Work In Progress...

I thought I would snap a picture of my current project of choice...I'm working on the Button Lover's Brag Book from Patrick's Woods.  My friend Judy and I took this class in January at the Attic Needlework Sampler Symposium.  It's all stitched over one; I'm thinking that I may try to stitch one page a month.  The front cover is done; the back cover will be stitched to the left of this and then I need to finish the border that goes around the front and back covers...



That's all I've got!  Hope you are having a great week!

9 comments:

Barb said...

If it is all over one, I would have to go slowly! So far, your stitching looks wonderful!

natalysneedle said...

Looks beautiful! I can't wait to see the progress.

Margaret said...

Oh my gosh! I saw this in Jean's newsletter and was drooling over it. Thanks for sharing your WIP -- I love seeing a good picture!

Stasi said...

Looks great! I'm hoping I get to take this one some day--have already started collecting buttons! :)

Ann said...

This one is on my bucket list! Love the colors and the design--and your stitching is beautiful.

Babs said...

That is a good idea, I need to do the samething.

Enjoy your weekend.

Babs said...

That is a great idea and I need to start mine and try for a monthly progress also.

barbara r-g said...

i was at the same class as you, how funny. i love all of Sherri's projects and so excitied to start this too. have fun and please post as you go along i will try to do the same.

Marsha said...

This is one class that is on my wish list. Love it!