Sunday, March 16, 2014

Nordic Needle Hardanger Accessories Club

My friend Judy and I decided to participate in this club last year. Every 6 - 8 weeks we received a new installment. I kept up until the final shipment and there were two patterns in that kit!

I dug it out about two weeks ago and decided it was time to get it done. These are the last two pieces I had left to stitch and finish. A small sachet and a needlebook.



The needlebook has stitch on the front and back and on the inside.








Here's the entire set! I'm so glad that I decided to participate in this club!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

8 comments:

Von said...

What a lovely set of stitching accessories, Cathy!

Catherine said...

So sweet!

Blu said...

They're all very pretty!

Ellen said...

What beautiful pieces, Cathy!

Marilyn said...

What a beautiful set Cathy.
Marilyn

Stasi said...

Beautiful work!!!

Margaret said...

Wow, so beautiful!! I love the set. Gorgeous work!

Bekca said...

All of these pieces are gorgeous! I'm sure you will treasure them for many years to come :)
Best wishes.