Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Quick Update

Pictures are dark as I am living in a hotel room again this week. I bought a light that I thought would work well when I travel. Pros: very compact and lightweight. Operates via battery but also comes with a USB cord. 12 LED lights, three different light settings. Cons: wasn't enough light for me to work over one, but I think it would be fine for over two stitching. It was about $24, it's from Ideaworks, and I bought it on Amazon. I think it will work well for me.

Second picture....I have my stitching done for Winter Strawberries. Hurray!


 

 

 

5 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Winter Strawberries is lovely! That light looks pretty wonderful too!

Marie said...

Are you preparing Winter Strwaberries for a class?
Thanks for the review of the light.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Winter strawberries is beautiful!

The challenges of finding the right traveling light--I also purchased one from Amazon--so far its meeting my needs

Khristine Doiron said...

You have been very busy this last little while! Can't wait to see what Winter Strawberries turns into. The stitching is beautiful!

Averyclaire said...

Hi Cathy...am working on Catherine Theron's Winter Strawberries and was looking at your photos here to view it...your photos are better than the kit! However, I don't see any photos of the "needle pages"....can you email me with a photo of that? I guess I don't really like the "nun stitch" edge which makes it "raw edge." If that is what it looks like, I think I will have to think up something else. Thanks in advance if you can help me.