Saturday, September 05, 2015

Please Excuse the Wrinkles

Garden Maiden from La D Da is almost finished. As you know, I struggled with this one quite a bit; Mr. Frog paid a few too many visits. As a result, I've run out of the thread needed to finish the maiden's skirt.

Despite having an over abundance of fibers in my stash, I do not have this particular color. Isn't that the way it usually goes? I'll pick up the right color when I am at Stitchville next week.

Hope you are enjoying a lovely weekend.

 

4 comments:

Christine said...

This piece is adorable ~ congrats for sticking with it after all the frogging!

The thread ended in a perfect spot to where you could add a 2nd color for the rest and it would like it was designed that way.

Khristine Doiron said...

Looks great!! I hope you are having a lovely weekend also :)

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

This is a super cute piece, Cathy! I don't remember seeing it before, is it new?

barbara said...

What a charming design, Cathy! I love it! :)