Saturday, April 09, 2016

Blink and the Weekend is Over

Another bucket list item is complete. Why do these weekends go by so fast?

Today we worked on Merry's new project, Stitch, Mend, and Mark. Everything fits into a 1 cup dry measuring cup from Frye's. We spent a great deal of time today talking throu the finishing. I'm off to a good start on the sampler.

And here I am with the needlework rock star.

Tonight we had dinner at a restaurant and pub in Buffalo, NY called the Blackthorn. I guess they were featured on an episode of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.

I had the Triple D Platter which included a mini beef on wreck, a mini crab cake, their special tator tots, and a cup of Manhattan Clam Chowder soup. Delicious!

Tomorrow I fly home. Back to reality.

 

4 comments:

Barb said...

The alphabet is very pretty. So glad you had such a great time. The food looks yummy!

Stasi said...

Looks like a great time was had--safe travels home.

Khristine Doiron said...

Yum! I love that show. Your stitching looks wonderful!

monica said...

It was good to meet you. Glad you went to the pub. Hope to see you in the future.