Saturday, January 14, 2017

Alphabet Stitched!

The All About Smalls Facebook page challenged everyone to start and fully finish a small needlework piece during the month of January. I chose to stitch and finish a Hornbook that was designed by Catherine Theron for our guild's retreat back in 2014.

The front of the Hornbook is almost finished, the alphabet is done! When I selected this project, I did not remember that the back of the Hornbook was also stitched. The border for the back piece is complete.




I am going to try to finish the stitching on this tomorrow. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Great job--you can do it

Stasi said...

You'll get it done!!!!Looking great!

Khristine Doiron said...

I am sure you will get it done, your needles are always flying! Looks great!