Sunday, January 22, 2017

Short Attention Span


Last night, I worked on this Heartstring Samplery design - Never Let You Go. Got the basket stitched and the three flowers. Sorry for the wrinkles.




Tonight I worked on a Catherine Theron piece called Strawberry Biscornu. This is just the first side. I will have to stitch a back side to match.




I visited the Mad Tatter today. She has been busy tatting "Ice Drops". I told her to make the cording a little longer and then these would make perfect scissor fobs!







Have a great week!

3 comments:

Stasi said...

The ice drops are adorable!!!

Khristine Doiron said...

They would be lovely scissor fobs! Your mom does beautiful work, as do you!

deb said...

The Catherine Theron piece is pretty, though they seem to be shaped more like acorns than strawberries, imo. Yay for progress on the other design! The ice drops (fun name) are neat, and you're right they'd make nifty fobs.