Friday, February 03, 2017

Friday Night

Yes, I am still flitting between projects, unable to settle on one and finish it. Tonight I pulled out a Betsy Morgan class piece - Helix Etui. Doesn't look like much right now.




For tonight's stitch stroll I want to show you a project I did several years ago. Several of us worked on this together and stitched squares for each other. We then assembled them in cubes. The designs are from Little House Needleworks.













I only photographed four sides. Cute little cube. Until tomorrow.

3 comments:

Stasi said...

I love the idea of a cube made from that Little House series--very cute!

deb said...

The flowers are sweet designs and look great as the finished cube. Interested to see what the helix etui looks like.

Khristine Doiron said...

I love that cube!! And how fun that you stitched it with your friends. Could you show us how you put it together?