Thursday, February 23, 2017

Hoppin' Along

I've been looking at all the new designs that are coming soon to the Nashville Needlework Market and contemplating the purchases I would like to make. At the same time, I'm feeling a little guilty because I still have purchases from past markets that have yet to be stitched.

So tonight I pulled out one of last year's purchases. Do you recognize it? It's from Milady's Needle. Love that bunny!




Tonight's oldie but goodie is a teenie tiny band sampler that I stitched in 2015. The sampler folds up and fits into the little metal case. This was designed by Jackie du Plessis.




We're expecting a boatload of snow tomorrow!

1 comment:

Khristine Doiron said...

That is such a sweet little bunny! And I am in awe over that tiny band sampler, what a treasure :)